FFL Boss | A BlueDog Preferred Partner
FFL Boss by TAD Software
BlueDog Business Services endorses FFL Boss by TAD Software as their preferred software for firearms dealers. FFL Boss brings incredible value to the table for firearms dealers.
FFL Boss provides firearm dealers with a feature rich, easy to use workflow, cloud-based software that minimizes time spent filling out paperwork and maximizes compliance with ATF regulations. Minimizing paperwork has the added benefit of also minimizing human error, which saves time and money. FFL Boss has a full set of features for any size firearm dealer
Benefits & Features
- Electronic Bound Book – An automated cloud-based A&D book that only has the dealer acquire a firearm. All other records and forms are created through the normal retail sales process utilizing automation.
- Automated 4473 – An electronic 4473 that retrieves values from the electronic A&D book and writes the disposition automatically.
- Multiple Sales Reporting – Report of Multiple Sale of Pistols and Revolvers as well as Certain Rifles in border states are automatically generated during qualifying multiple sale transactions.
- Pawn Module – An add-on for Pawn Brokers that allows acquisitions and dispositions to be associated with pawn ticket numbers and inventory locations within a pawn shop.
- Kiosk Mode – Turn any computer, laptop or tablet into an input device for retail customers to fill out paperwork without giving them access to the entire system.
- Integrated LEEP Background Checks – Run Law Enforcement Enterprise Portal (LEEP) background checks from within FFL Boss and auto-populate fields on the electronic 4473.
- NFA Reservation System – Reserves NFA items which do not allow them to be disposed of or placed on multiple forms until tax stamp is approved and automates the ATF Form 3 and 4.
- Employee Activity Monitor – Allows owners and managers to review all activity of any user on the account as well as restrict access to certain features for non-management employees.
The Service Pays for Itself – A dealer that sells more than five firearms per month will save money through time savings (see calculator at www.fflboss.com to find estimated savings) by automation of forms and paperwork, there is also a discounted plan for home based FFLs.
Let us know what you would like to do and we'll point you in the right direction.
We love to answer questions. Our BlueDog reps are ready to answer any questions you might have.
Use our convenient live chat service.